We are hiring talented engineers and assembly workers. Please submit your resume by email at [email protected] or fill up contact form below and our HR team will get in touch with you for further procedures.
- Account Manager is responsible for managing the relationship between our Manufacturing operation and our customer.
- Oversee, report, and streamline global billing and collections processes
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Assess and authorize credit limits and monitor credit risk
- Provide monthly review of accounts receivable
- Act as the Single Point Onsite contact for Customer
- Align future customer needs/requirements
- Analysis of potential process/cost improvements and rollout of the agreed next steps
- Clear communication channel between Customer and Silconcept to streamline interaction
- Maintain cooperation with key Customer contacts to achieve mutually defined goals
- Other responsibilities as assigned in support of the development and execution of the company’s strategy
- Maintains the Corporate credit policy
Your Skills And Experiences
- 5+ years experience in Customer Support, Sales and Purchase Processing
- 3+ years experience Book Keeping, Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- 5+ years’ experience with managing a customer relationship.
- Back end manufacturing logistics experience is considered an asset
- Bachelor degree in Accounting /Finance.
- Proven proficiency in an automated warehouse environment
- Experience in a Parts distribution is considered an asset
- Good understanding of company operations, and cost structures
- Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in SAGE 50 ERP, QuickBooks.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office Suite (advanced Excel)
- Manages and maintains positive relations with customers.
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
Please submit your resume by email at [email protected]